• Day mode has been released. You will see it in the footer.

Eline

Staff member
Administrator
Legend
Sep 9, 2024
Well I guess, I have to begin with..

Dear diary,

It sounds a litte weird, but here goes nothing.
First of all my name is Paula de Vries, im now 10 years old. I live with my mom and her bikergang at a trailerpark, I don't have any siblings.
I don't know what a gang is, but the other people call us that way. Today was a odd day. My mom was very friendly to me, and that is kind out of the ordinary, my mom is a very strict, careless, impatient and rude. She gave me a diary so I can write my thoughts, atleast that is what she said. Maybe I shouldn't read this, but okay... I hope my mom will never read this. If she will read this, I possibly get a big punishment. Im not allowed to think or talk about her, in that way. The punishments are useally very very bad. I have little bruises and marks all over my body, but I get used to it, I know what is coming, so I guess I deserve it?!

Well enough about my mom, her punishments and a little about myself.
Today I saw a big truck coming in to the trailerpark, and it had a container on the back. It was all closed off with big chains and a very big lock. When my mom saw me she orded me to go inside and put the curtains down. So well, I did what I was asked. So here I am writing my first page(s) in my diary.
Im quite curious what is happening right now, maybe a little peek through the curtains...........

Reactions: gamesight.official